ForumsQuestionsIphone App download

Iphone App download
Etigerphilip_1126

Posted: May 08, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there, apologies if this is not the right place to post a question. I am new to using forum but have been using Toodledo for more than a year.

I used your application almost on a daily basis in my iPad and an Android phone and I am a big raving fan. The problem came however after I've recently switched my Android phone to iPhone 6s and it seems I have to pay a fee for download the Toodledo app on my new phone despite the fact that I had already pay for it with my iPad. Is this really the case or am I not doing it right? Sorry, I am not very tech oriented. Does it also mean if I upgrade my iPad to a latest model (which I am contemplating) I will need to pay again? Please advise. Thanks.
dave.erwin

Posted: May 09, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
If you have paid for the app and downloaded it on your iPad, it should be free on your iPhone. Some apps have different versions for iPad/iPhone and require you to pay for each separately, but ToodleDo doesn't.

I'd check to make sure you're logged in to the same Apple ID on both your iPad and iPhone. To do this, go to "Settings", then "iTunes & App Store". Then, at the top, it will display your Apple ID. If it's not the same ID on your iPad and iPhone, it means you're basically using two different accounts. I'd recommend making sure both of those devices are using the same Apple ID. If you really want the devices to have different Apple IDs for some reason, you could set up one of those apps to be part of your family, using iCloud settings.

I hope this helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.