ForumsQuestionsDifferences between webapp and android app

Differences between webapp and android app
xliegeois

Posted: May 12, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I'm a fairly recent user of the Android App, and there is something i can't understand.

When using the android app, i get a total of 80 tasks on my list.
When using the webapp, i get a total of 71 tasks.

Where are the 9 tasks that i have less on the web ?

To make a test, i made some changes (on the android) to one the missing tasks, and it finally appeared on the webapp. But i'm not sure what made it reappear.

I'm not sure if i'm clear enough.

Anyway, if someone can help me, i'll be grateful.

Thanks

Xavier
Salgud

Posted: May 12, 2016
The first thing I'd check is your filter settings. I don't know the Android version, but I'm guessing it's similar the the IOS, with the filter settings under "Show" on the upper left. Compare the two. If they're different, align them and see what happens. If that's not it, post again and we'll help you out.
xliegeois

Posted: May 13, 2016
Hi,

I took some time to triple check any possible filter in the webapp, and didn't find any. I'm on "All tasks" tab, without filters.

Beside, as far as i can see, the number of tasks indicated in the top left menu is always constant (whatever filter you use). And this number remains different than the one i get on the android app.

Webapp all tasks : 71
Android all tasks : 80

Can anyone tell me where they are ? :-)

Thanks

Xavier
Salgud

I'll bow out then, the Android app must be very different than the iOS app and the online app, as my both versions All Tasks view has filters available (all my views do, in both the online and iOS apps), and the number at the top (which online and in iOS is not the total number of tasks, but the number of tasks hidden by the currently filter settings) varies widely with changing filter settings. So the Android app must operate very differently than the iOS and online apps.

Best of luck!

This message was edited May 13, 2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you tell if any of the 9 tasks that are in the app and not on the website have anything in common?
xliegeois

Posted: May 15, 2016
Hi,

For the moment i couldn't find any clue on that neither. They are mainly tasks with few information (no date, reminder, status...). But others tasks added from Android, with the same layout still appears on the webapp.

So it is still confusing.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.