ForumsQuestionsGoal added from task list not available during batch edit

Goal added from task list not available during batch edit
TheGriff

Posted: May 16, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I was playing around with goals this evening as a way to narrow down my projects. During my testing I went into the goals view of the task list, chose folder as the primary sort chose "No Goal" from the list, and "closed all dividers" so I only saw the folders that had tasks within but no goal assigned.

I then added a new goal using the field at the bottom of the goals list and expanded a couple of the folders to which I wanted to apply the new goal. Unfortunately the batch edit screen did not see the new goal as an available option. I tried switching task views to force a refresh but found the only way the new goal would become available within batch edit was when I visited the Goals section and then returned to the goal view of the task list.

I've not tested the same scenario with contexts, folders, etc. but I may do so in the morning.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 17, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
When you create a new folder, context, goal or location using the box at the bottom of the sidebar, you will need to reload the page before you can use the new item. Going to the Goals section and back would have accomplished the reload, but you could also have refreshed the current page. This is something that we plan to make more efficient in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.