ForumsQuestionsAndroid N Beta

Android N Beta
MontaniEers

Posted: May 23, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
After installing Android N Beta on my Nexus 6P my ToodleDo app stopped syncing... However, ToodleDo still syncs on my Nexus 7 (2013) tablet with Android 6.0.1...

So, I deleted the app from my Nexus 6P, reinstalled it, and now, I can't even login into the phone app... I can't authenticate

Help?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The same thing happened when Android M was in beta, and when M was released, the syncing issue was fixed in Toodledo without our intervention. I suspect the same thing will happen when N is released. Android N is in beta, which means that it is still under development and obviously has issues. Toodledo only supports released versions of the Android OS.
MontaniEers

I would have thought ToodleDo developers were privy to "N" months ago per news I heard at Google IO...
vince

Posted: May 31, 2016
Same here. Toodledo will not sync on Nexus 6P running Android N. Yes, it is beta, yet it is odd that 100+ other apps work without issue.
Randy

Posted: Jun 25, 2016
Along the same line, is the toodledo development team planning to make use of relevant new features provided by Android N? For example, I can imagine that the new notification feature with direct reply will be highly useful to respond to toodledo reminders. It is not encouraging to imagine that the development team is not even going to look at adding support for Android N and its new features until the the new version is fully released. That is why beta releases are made available in the first place!

In any case, Toodledo is a wonderful, well crafted product. I am grateful to have it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.