ForumsQuestionsSuggestion: make better use of days of the week

Suggestion: make better use of days of the week
Alfred

Posted: Jun 30, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there,

Whilst being very happy and content with what TD allows me to do, there are 1-2 things that (i guess) could be easily improved and that would make the experience even better.

both got to do with the days of the week

- in the web based application there should be labels beyond "today" and "tomorrow" like "wednesday" or "thursday" etc... (not to replace the today, but for everything that is beyond tomorrow)

- also on the iphone app, if you set a due date (with the clicky wheels) - there is only date and hour, but no weekday ... sometimes I need to set a due date for next friday ... and then I have to pull out an old calender just to find out what date next friday is - and set the clicky-wheel

maybe I am lucky and I just missed a feature - in case not - those would be easy updates for the dev.team

again, my best regards to you folks and thx for helping out here

al
Proximo

I just had the same problem this morning. I was using the iGoogle gadget to quickly dump 3 things on my mind and I had to stop, hover my mouse over the system tray time to see what day I needed to put on my due date.

I would love to see a little calendar pop up for entering the date just like the main site does.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.