ForumsQuestionsNotes are very flaky

Notes are very flaky
Phil Brown

Posted: Jul 24, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
There are a number of bugs with notes.
I was hoping to use these notes as a replacement for Evernote, but not sure it is robust enough to be reliable.

Here are those I can remember:

1) I spent hours reorganising moving my notes into from "No Folder" into a folder, only to find them apparently put back into the No Folder the next day.
But in fact, they are incorrectly listed in No Folder, and when you click on one in the list it says "Note not found"
As you click each one, the count of notes in No Folder goes down, but it still incorrectly lists the non-existing notes!!
Furthermore, the notes which have been moved are not listed in their new folder, so you cannot easily find them.
What a terrible mess!!! Almost totally unusable!!!!

2) If you have a folder with only 2 notes and you delete one of them it is impossible to select the remaining note from the list on the left. You just see the "Note not found" message.

3) When you create a note, sometimes there is a dropdown list box to allow you to quickly select folder, sometimes it is missing. It should always be present

4) When trying to edit a note using the android app, if the note contains links it will follow the link rather than open the note for editing.

There are other problems which I will record as I re-discover them.

This message was edited Jul 24, 2016.
Sabina A.

Posted: Jul 25, 2016
Hello,

Thanks! We are going to try to reproduce these bugs and get them fixed. Can you tell me which browser you're using please?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 26, 2016
We have not been able to reproduce #1 and #3 from above. We did reproduce #2 and will get it fixed. In the meantime, if you delete the second to last note in a folder, you can refresh the page to be able to view the remaining note. For #4, try taping on a part of the note that isn't a link, and it should go into edit mode.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.