ForumsQuestionsCannot enter time due on android, under Date/Reminder - no alarm

Cannot enter time due on android, under Date/Reminder - no alarm
DonHCal

Posted: Aug 17, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Try as I may I cannot find a way to enter the "due time" in the Android version.
If I tap on the Start or Due fields the Due Date/ Time menu form appears, but I see no place to enter the time of day.

As a result, I cannot get and Android Reminder or Alarm to notify me when time is near. The rules say you cannot have an alarm or reminder unless you have entered a due time also.

Works on the web version. But even syncing the Android to the web, there still is no indication of a reminder.
DonHCal

Posted: Aug 17, 2016
Never mind. Although it was set to be a field in use on the web version, not so on Android.
I suppose there is no universal "settings" that will be used on all accounts, I have I yet to find it?
Sabina A.

Posted: Aug 18, 2016
That is correct. Field and default preferences do not sync. This is something we will add in the future, but do not have an ETA yet.
coolexplorer

Posted: Aug 21, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
In the Android app "Ultimate ToDo List" I can set a Reminder for any date and time irrespective of Start and Due times, and make it Persistent too (though this reminder does not sync with Toodledo), so that it keeps reminding me till I get it done. I set it for a few "must do" tasks.

Just the Stars and this Reminder lets be bump up any task to my "must do list" without bothering to set other paramenters. Quick & Easy for the less meticulous.

I have always wanted a quick way to bump up tasks to my custom hot-list along with persistent notification alarms. What I still miss is responsive time scheduling by user shifting of tasks up and down in my hotlist. "Ultimate ToDo List" has this but Toodledo doesnt.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.