ForumsQuestionsHow To Simplify Toodledo Tasks Display

How To Simplify Toodledo Tasks Display
RACSAC

Posted: Sep 27, 2016
Score: -1 Reference
What I like about Toodledo is how many different ways there is to get info. into it ... I especially like the GMail interface BUT I am having trouble ORGANIZING my tasks.......my subtasks especially get all mixed in with my primary tasks .... I guess I am struggling with how to use the SEARCH feature and what is the best way to easily organize my tasks so that I can see what's there.....I have attention deficit disorder .... when I go to Toodledo now, it all a big blur of tasks.....they are all there but I really have to be able to set up Toodledo so I can easily organize and find things .... any pointers or discussions here in the forum that anyone can point me to? Thanks ..... RACSAC
Salgud

Posted: Sep 28, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I also have ADHD, whatever that means :), and sometimes it helps to switch to Grid mode and hide all the details of the tasks and show only the task names and the Primary Sort criteria. Of course, I always have my subtasks set to indent, so they appear below their parent tasks, which greatly minimizes the confusion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.