ForumsQuestionsDelete locations

Delete locations
efcostello

Posted: Oct 28, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I use the iOS app and web interface. I have several locations that I want to delete, but every time I try to delete on either iOS platform (iPhone or iPad) or the web, even if I do them almost at the same time, they all reappear a short time later. How do I get ride of them for good?
Olivir2015

Posted: Nov 01, 2016
When on web, Account Menu>Organize>Locations and Remove does not work? If it does not, then maybe there is conflict between iOs device and Toodledo - can you purge data from iOs and resync from Toodledo?

This message was edited Nov 01, 2016.
efcostello

Posted: Nov 23, 2016
Will have to retry. Next time I will turn off the sync on start on my two iDevices. I opened my iPad and it promptly re synced the deleted locations. Sure wish locations would sync properly! When I delete one I want it deleted :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 23, 2016
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
efcostello

Posted: Nov 30, 2016
I will Jake. I've stopped sync on my iOS devices, purge the data from my iOS devices, deleted the locations I want to get rid of and they all reappear eventually once I restart sync on my iOS devices again.

This message was edited Nov 30, 2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 30, 2016
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
efcostello

Posted: Dec 01, 2016
For those with the same issue, the basic process is proper: stop sync on ALL devices, purge the data from ALL devices, delete the locations I want to get rid of and then restart sync on devices again.

My issue was an old Android device that I use as an e-cookbook. It had an old app that was still syncing in the background with ToodleDo. I probably have not opened it in more than 3 years, yet it was still syncing away ;)

All is good now!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.