ForumsQuestionsto delete tasks

to delete tasks
geneotaki

Posted: Nov 28, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I have bee using 2 ways to delete tasks.One is to swipe the task and delete completely.(by the way iPhone is my main entrance to toodledo) Another way is to check the box. I do the first case in case the task is done completely and need not recover. In the second case, the checked task remains in the folder/list, which is very convenient when the task appears repeatedly. For example, I have a folder ''what tobe carried for travel'' . PC is listed on and be checked if prepared for this coming trip. On the next trip, I use the same folder/list. All the items are same and I need not duplicate the folder/list. However Yesterday, all of the sudden, checked task disappears and goes to ''recently completed task list''. I want the checked task be remains in the same folder/list etc. How can I make it happen ?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is controlled by the filters. In the app, click the "show" button and then you can select to show completed tasks. If you hide them, they will only appear in the "recently completed task list". If you show them, they will appear in all lists.
geneotaki

Thank you Jake. Your instruction worked.
cossy.rosario_139

Posted: Apr 14, 2017
I want to delete ALL tasks without exception, in order to make a fresh start.

How to do it?
pawelkaleta

Posted: Apr 14, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Go to Profile & Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will find there the option to delete all tasks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.