ForumsQuestionsSharing tasks in Safari

Sharing tasks in Safari
david.j.edge

Posted: Dec 28, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
If I tap on the collaboration icon in Safari sometimes the collaboration menu pops up; sometimes it doesn't. Any ideas chaps?

If I close the tab and reopen it it starts working again. But Toodledo, being so massively useful is on a pinned tab, so it's a pain to have to close and reopen every time I want to use Toodledo

Late 2013 iMac running the latest version of macOS

David Edge, Derby UK

This message was edited Dec 28, 2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 28, 2016
Are you talking about the collaboration icon attached to each task? The place where you would reassign or share a task? Im not aware of a bug that would cause this menu to not appear when clicked.
david.j.edge

Posted: Dec 30, 2016
Hi Jake
Yes exactly. The single grey head that changes to a double black head when you share. I'm looking right now at two tabs in Safari. In one if I hit the grey head it turns white and that's all; in t'other, the Collaboration menu pops up!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Strange. I cant think of a reason why it would work in one tab and not another. Can you please check if the browser is reporting any errors?

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=123
david.j.edge

Hi Jake

OK, I've cracked it and I'm afraid it was self-inflicted. I paused it and that didn't cure it and I also don't understand why it only hits some tabs. But anyway, whitelisting toodledo.com has cured it.

sorry

d.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.