ForumsQuestionsSaved Searched - Android App

Saved Searched - Android App
tim_layton

Posted: Jan 28, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I've update to the latest version of the app and saved searches are MUCH better - thanks. Unfortunately, I still have an issue with some of my most used searches.

I have 4 searches, Early Morning, Morning, Afternoon and Evening, all with very similar criteria - Checked off no, Due Date Before Tomorrow, Due Time is before (9am, 1pm, 6pm, none for Evening).

Early morning and Evening work as expected but Morning and Afternoon seem to be excluding anything with a Due Time.

Any ideas?

I have resynced and reinstalled.

Regards,

Tim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 30, 2017
Can you please create a support ticket and attach a screenshot that shows your saved search rules, so we can reproduce it and see what the problem is?
tim_layton

Posted: Jan 31, 2017
Thanks Jake,

I have raised Ticket # 65137 with screenshots.
coolexplorer

Posted: Feb 02, 2017
I was excited to hear that you (TD) had recently included "custom saved searches" in your android app, as this was the primarily reason I continued to use "Ultimate ToDo List" android app. On TD web my 15 odd saved searches work perfectly.

I am however unable to access the long-awaited "custom saved searches" on my mobile Samsung Note2 (android 4.4.2).
In the saved search tab the drop-down menu is not working and the downward pointing arrow is aligned to the left (unlike in the other tabs where the drop-down menus are working).

Issue is not resolved as of date.

Ticket # 64951
Subject My 'Custom Saved Searches' of TD website not showing in TD Android app
Created Jan 17, 2017 05:44 pm
Product Toodledo on Android
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 02, 2017
Yeah, we haven't figured out this bug yet. Its working for most people, but for a small number of people, the saved search menu isnt being populated. We are working on this. If you can update your ticket with any relevant information that might help us, that would be great.
coolexplorer

Posted: Feb 04, 2017
Posted by Jake:
Yeah, we haven't figured out this bug yet. Its working for most people, but for a small number of people, the saved search menu isnt being populated. We are working on this. If you can update your ticket with any relevant information that might help us, that would be great.

Thanks Jake. I love TD and am a brand advocate. Once the android bug is fixed I will rely on TD as my complete Task Management eco-system.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.