ForumsQuestionsReceiving todo list via twitter

Receiving todo list via twitter
jdew

Posted: Jul 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

I've been able to add items to my todo list via twitter but I'm not able to get a anything back from toodledo when I request a list.

I've been using this command to get my personal todo's:

dm toodledo ?*Personal
OR
d toodledo ?*Personal

How is this supposed to work?

Thanks!
Anders

That looks right. Depending on your Twitter client, the return message may not show in your regular feed. You may have to check Messages or something like that. Also you can allow direct to device messages for Toodledo on Twitter and get the return message as an SMS on your phone.
jdew

Posted by Anders:
That looks right. Depending on your Twitter client, the return message may not show in your regular feed. You may have to check Messages or something like that. Also you can allow direct to device messages for Toodledo on Twitter and get the return message as an SMS on your phone.

Oh, grrr for some reason I wasn't following @toodledo on twitter. The connection between my toodledo account and twitter was lost yesterday for some reason so maybe it 'unfollowed' it and didn't 'refollow' it when I remade the connection. Anyway, when I re-followed @toodledo and sent the request I got the reply!

Thanks!
Anders

Yeah, Twitter is a bit quirky and unpredictable.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.