ForumsQuestionsPush Notifications in Browsers

Push Notifications in Browsers
Radha Soami ji

Posted: Mar 09, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Thanks for the update. I would request that if we could add allow notifications option in mobile browsers. This way we could get notified about due events and no other applications would be required.

Chrome has this option for sites where sites ask to allow for notifications and once allowed the chrome on android allows and shows push notifications for these sites.

It would be a great feature and request you to implement it. If already implemented please let me know. Thanks once again
coolexplorer

Score: 0 Reference
I often forget to check my TD app / widget during the day, and a buzzing alarm could keep me on track. Currently I have to use the alarm in my clock app for my very important time sensitive tasks.

Would certainly help us in getting things done if Notifications (on tasks due, alarms, etc.) have the option to be made more intrusive (noticeable) and persistent (snooze-repeat function) on both the TD Website (Chrome) and TD Mobile app (Android).

Ultimate To Do android App has persistent alarms in the mobile notification shade, but I would prefer to use the TD app. Maybe I am doing it wrong, and someone can advise the right approach.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Right now you need an app to get alarms on your mobile device, but we would like to allow the website to set mobile alarms and we are looking into this.
Radha Soami ji

Posted: Mar 20, 2017
Thanks for your response Jake. It was wonderful that you acknowledged the request. Thanks once again .
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.