ForumsQuestionsLists offline (using Chrome on Windows)

Lists offline (using Chrome on Windows)
GTD John

Posted: Mar 19, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I've been using the (relatively) new Lists feature weekly, and lately, daily, for many months now. For the first time ever, Toodledo informs me that I am offline and my lists will be available soon. This doesn't make sense, since I am accessing https://lists.toodledo.com/#/dashboard from a PC with an always-on Internet connection that is currently working fine. I am using Windows 7 Enterprise (fully updated) and Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (fully updated) with no recent changes to my extensions. I have tried refreshing the page, and restarting Chrome, I still get the same messages.

The exact messages:

In the left column "[Icon1] / Offline / It looks like you are offline. We are not able to retrieve your lists." where [Icon1] is a red exclamation mark with a red circle around it.

In the main (right) column "[Icon2] Just a moment" where [Icon2] is a black refresh symbol (two half-circle arrows with the head of each pointing at the tail of the other)

I have never seen any of these icons or messages before today.

This message was edited Mar 20, 2017.
GTD John

Posted: Mar 20, 2017
Update: My lists are still offline.

I meant to include in the OP that my lists are working normally in the Android client.

Do lists even have an offline feature? I've never been able to access them without an Internet connection.
GTD John

My lists are back to normal, no idea why.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I am sorry that this happened. Im not really sure why right now. Lists has limited offline support. If you have the page open and you lose your internet connection, you can continue to use the page and make changes which will sync up once your internet is restored. If it is saying that you are offline when you aren't there is something going wrong with the detection of your internet. Im not sure what could cause this right now. You might try reloading the page if this happens to see if that fixes it.
GTD John

Posted: Apr 17, 2017
Please see screenshot posted on Twitter https://twitter.com/Joinmich/status/854052815576215552

I did try reloading the page several times, then waited an hour or so, then reloaded a couple more times. No joy.

This message was edited Apr 17, 2017.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.