ForumsQuestionsNew Task Layout - Repeat Tasks Question

New Task Layout - Repeat Tasks Question
adriank

Posted: Mar 25, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
If I have an existing task that is set to repeat every 90 days, will it continue to function properly in the new task layout where I don't have that repeat option?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 27, 2017
Yes, it will, and we'll add back the ability to set a task to repeat every 90 days if "every 3 months" is not accurate enough.
adriank

Posted: Mar 28, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Certain tasks (like resetting system passwords) must be done every 60 or 90 days and not every 2 or 3 months, so that capability would be necessary in my opinion.
DaveMZ

Posted: Mar 29, 2017
Watching this, as I absolutely rely on strange repeat intervals such as 145 days, etc. While the drop down list looks nice, I want to be able to directly type in any number quickly as in the old ui. Scrolling down a huge list to select a large interval is a waste of time and a pain.

Which begs the question, if I've switched to the new ui, how do I switch back to the old interface until this issue is resolved?
pawelkaleta

Posted by DaveMZ:
Which begs the question, if I've switched to the new ui, how do I switch back to the old interface until this issue is resolved?

As for now you are being redirected to the old UI each time you select 'Tasks' section in the top left corner of the page or when you are using the old url link to that section.
DaveMZ

Thanks @pawelkaleta! We've been discussing internally how the interface seemed to switch back randomly, figuring it was some type of cookie expiration issue of some sort. Among 6 of us we were not able to determine a pattern... d'oh!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We will replace the repeat interval select menu with an input so you can type any number that you want.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.