ForumsQuestionsMax tasks of 20K reached but Gold subscription?!

Max tasks of 20K reached but Gold subscription?!
jsmail63-reg

Posted: Mar 28, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Toodledo..

Long time user..so I have a lot of tasks and history that I rely on.

I was always under the impression that Gold & Platinum subscribers could retain & view completed tasks "forever" (as the subscription page states saying "Subscribers can retain & view completed tasks for forever [Gold & Platinum]"). But today ran into an error message stating that I hit a max of 20K tasks and can not add any additional.

I'm confused. How can the subscription description say you can keep tasks "forever" yet there be a max of 20K - which requires you to delete old tasks to add new ones?

I really don't want to have to delete history as I rely on Search of old tasks. But I also don't have time to go through and clean up hundreds or thousands of old tasks, either and am not sure what tasks the "delete old tasks" (or whatever that link is called) would wipe out. I realize I can export and save off an XML file, but that's not the best way to search old tasks.

Could you plz let me know? I rely heavily on Toodledo to manage 30+ things on average every day and not being able to add tasks at the moment is really frustrating - not to mention something I don't have bandwidth to figure out today.

Thx -

J
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
jsmail63-reg

Hi, Jake. Sure. Just submitted ticket #65861. Thanks for your help.

This message was edited Mar 28, 2017.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.