ForumsQuestionsNew Layout

New Layout
DSM

Posted: Apr 02, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Not sure I'm understanding the new layout...

I think I switched to the new layout (not sure how). What I see are the following problems:

1. Far less tasks are displayed on my screen in multi-line format than previously (I'd say 10-12 before to 3-4 depending on the note after).
2. The inter-line gap seems wrong (as in way too much for most lines).
3. Still deciding if these problems are fully true in grid format, but grid format does look different.o
4. Hiding task details looks correct in both multi-line and grid
5. The drop-down menu for choosing (say) grid or multi-line is messed up -- the menu item name and the menu item checkmark don't line up.

I would probably prefer going back to the old format, but I don't see how. My screen size is limited (need to get a bigger monitor), so I generally use multi-line with task details shown to view everything. It would be nice if we could pick and choose what columns we want to display.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 03, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
What you are describing is definitely not normal. Can you please create a support ticket and attach a screenshot so we can see why your menus and multi-line format are messed up?

To go back to the old format, click the "Toodledo" logo at the top of the page, or change your URL back to www.toodledo.com instead of tasks.toodledo.com

You can choose which columns you want to display in your account setting.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.