ForumsQuestionsAdvanced repeat option?

Advanced repeat option?
max

Posted: Apr 09, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I'm trying to get a task to repeat every two days. This was simple under the old format.

Under the new format:

1. I can't get rid of the default "1" day (but I can add additional digits to it e.g. 10 days, 11 days, 112 days, etc.)
2. I can't find the Advanced Repeat option that was present on the old version.

How do I achieve this please?

Thanks

Max
pawelkaleta

Posted: Apr 09, 2017
You can replace existing "1" if you select it first with your mouse and start typing desired number. It's a workaround I've been suggested to use in the meantime until it is fixed, as a reply to my ticket #64065 in November. It was connected with the field's format which couldn't accept empty cell while it expected a number.

I think there is no Advanced Repeat option in new layout.
max

Posted: Apr 10, 2017
Thank you.

Gosh, it is much more difficult using the new system; and I'm very disappointed about the feature reduction you mention. I use Advanced for 80% of my repeats so the system will no longer be viable for me.

Max
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 11, 2017
We'll make it possible to delete the 1 and type a 2. Right now you need to select the 1 and type a 2 because that box will not accept an empty value. I'll get this fixed.
max

Posted: Apr 12, 2017
Thanks. And the Advanced Search?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 12, 2017
There is no advanced repeat anymore because all possible repeats can be selected using the new popup editor. But we do plan to add keyboard shortcuts for this so you don't need to use the mouse,
max

Posted: Apr 13, 2017
Thanks. I hope the popup editor doesn't represent more keystrokes? So far, searching, selecting from dropdowns all require more keystrokes, often significantly more in the case of searching for example.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.