ForumsQuestionsDeleted iPhone App

Deleted iPhone App
BigBear

Posted: Apr 19, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi. I accidentally deleted my iPhone app. How can I get it again without having to pay the $2.99. Wouldn't my app be in a cloud somewhere? How do I get it back? Thanks.
Purveyor

Just download it again from the App Store.
After you've purchased an app, you can download it again at no charge. You can even have it on more than one device (e.g. iPhone and iPad), as long as the device is configured with the same Apple ID.

When you delete an app from your iPhone, all the data for that app will be deleted, including the settings, so you'll need to re-enter the account info to synchronize with Toodledo.com.

This message was edited Apr 19, 2017.
BigBear

Thanks. When I go to app store it instructs me to "Buy" not download. If I press buy button does it still download? I originally had the free version. Maybe there is no longer a free version at the app store & that's why it wants me to buy?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You probably bought it with a different iTunes account. You have to be in the same iTunes account that you purchased it with for it to be a free download again. Our app has never been free, so you may also have our app confused with a 3rd Todo app that also syncs with this website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.