ForumsQuestionsiPhone / Pro / Goals question

iPhone / Pro / Goals question
rob.oldham

Posted: Jul 14, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello folks

I am liking the look of Toodledo after one day - synching with Outlook to the iPhone app nicely (using MAPItools).

Question: Am considering upgrading to Pro for one reason - Goals! I think this is an excellent idea - but I can't tell from documentation if the Goals features will become accessible from the iPhone app.

I don't need to see graphs and charts in the app (although that would be nice) but are basic Goal / task management functions available on the iPhone?

Cheerio

R
Anders

Posted: Jul 14, 2009
You can use Goals in the app now. Go to the app settings->Field&Defaults. Tap "Reorder" and drag Goals up to the "Fields Used" area. Then you can see your goals, sort by them, dd new Goals, etc. And with a Pro account, Toodledo will track your goal chains wherever the tasks are completed. Is there something more you were hoping for?
Neutronmike

Posted: Sep 05, 2009
I don't know how old this post is, or if anyone will see it(ever).

But fingers crossed: The potential for the "chain tracking"
or any kind of scoring for goals, in the iPhone app is huge.

I am more ready right this second to make the full transition to toodledo pro online and sitting here ready to grab the iphone app.

What's the goal tracking like ?
Anders

Posted: Sep 05, 2009
Goals are tracked in chains that show links for days that tasks are completed. The chains show the previous 30 days I believe. Obviously the idea is to try for an unbroken chain. Here is the help topic: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=58
Tasks completed on the iPhone will work for chain tracking just like those completed on the website. You may have to sync at least once a day, but I don't think so since the completion date is recorded by the app.

This message was edited Sep 05, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.