ForumsQuestionsRepeating Tasks

Repeating Tasks
lynn

Posted: Jun 04, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all, I have several tasks that are marked as repeating daily. Is there a way to populate daily tasks to the "Today" folder without assigning a due date to them?
Salgud

Posted: Jun 05, 2017
There are a number of ways this could be accomplished using Saved Searches. You could Star those tasks and create a view to show tasks Due Today OR Starred, for instance.There could be other ways based on which fields you are currently using.
lynn

Posted: Jun 05, 2017
Thank you Salgud. I have decided to just use the Due Optionally On (date) option for the due date. This allows the items to appear on the Due Today list automatically. And if I do not do the items today, they will automatically reappear on the Due Today list tomorrow and not marked as overdue.

I agree about the Saved Searches, they are incredibly powerful. In Toodledo I have a folder called Master Grocery List. I star items I need to buy. Then I have a saved search called Grocery Shopping which only includes items in the Master Grocery List that are starred. When purchased, all I have to do is remove the star. To further assist while shopping, each item is assigned a Tag according to which area of the store to find the items, such as Produce, Ethnic, Frozen, etc. and the list is sorted on the Tag field.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.