ForumsQuestions"New Task" on Far Right tough to see

"New Task" on Far Right tough to see
smooziebear

Posted: Jun 15, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Noticed that the New Task is moved to the FAR Right. Typically people look at the LEFT Corner because we read LEFT to Right. When you want to do something, you look Left first. So every times I want to enter a NEW Task I have to crank my neck Left to Right.
Is there a way to Move the NEW Task near the Left Corner?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 15, 2017
In the new Tasks section, you type in the details of a new task in a tray that appears on the right side of the screen, so we wanted to keep the button near the place where you are going to be typing. On the "classic" Tasks section, the button is on the left side.
Osaga

Posted: Aug 11, 2017
Hey Jake

The new updates are great, really liking it overall. I do think the new task section on the right is a bit small though. Where as before I could see the entire task I entered, this one provides such a small field.

Just want to give my vote to task "Classic". It's in your face where it needs to be. Most of us have large wide screens and it now has the feel that I'm doing something small off to the side. It makes the task entry feel less important.

Would be nice to have the option to decide if you want it on the side or on top.

Thanks for all the great work.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.