ForumsQuestionsSays invitation to collaborate are expired

Says invitation to collaborate are expired
marcrfp

Posted: Jun 27, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
When I send an invitation for somebody to collaborate with me and they click the link, it says the invite has expired. How do I add new collaborators?
Also, how do I take collaborators off? Is it possible to just change the name of one of my collaborators?

This message was edited Jun 27, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 27, 2017
If the invite says that it is expired it either means that they took to long to click the link, or it could mean that their email program cut the link off, so it wasn't the full link. What they can do instead is just go into their Toodledo account and go to the Collaboration page where they will find the invite waiting for them. They don't need to click the link in the email. It's just a shortcut to this page anyway.

To remove a collaborator you need to go into the Collaboration page and click on their name. Then uncheck all the checkbox for the things that you are sharing with them. Once you unclick all the checkbox they will no longer have access to anything and it will remove them.
marcrfp

Posted: Jun 28, 2017
So each collaborator needs to make their own specific account? There is not way to be a secondary account on an admins?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 28, 2017
That is correct. Each person needs their own account.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.