ForumsQuestionsAlarms no longer working

Alarms no longer working
cable2001

Posted: Jul 06, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
After years of no problems my task alarms stopped working a few months ago. They don't work on Android or iOS. This is most evident with repeating tasks to which I have made no changes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the Android and iOS apps. I have purged and re-synced my tasks. I have deleted and re-created the offending tasks. I'm pretty much out of ideas and it is becoming a problem because I keep forgetting to do things that my phone or iPad should be reminding me to do. Once in a while the alarms do work but most of the time not. I do have a valid Silver subscription.

Anybody have other ideas I could try?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 06, 2017
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Omnimercador

Posted: Jul 14, 2017
same issue here. very frustrating. on ios.
tonnaer

Posted: Jul 29, 2017
Same issue here. Conclusion of support ticket: "we'll investigate this". I hope they will (and fix it). A task that already gave an arm and then is set to another time, will not function anymore.
kendra.a.hudson

Posted: Jan 12, 2018
Did alarms ever get fixed? They still don't seem to be working for me.

One of the main reasons I have Toodledo is to help me manage an irregular medicine regimen. The lack of alarms caused me to miss doses last year because I was relying on alarms that used to work for me. :(

I checked my phone settings & Toodledo should be able to pop-up alarms on my phone. So, I'm thinking it's not a phone issue.

Can anyone advise me on this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 12, 2018
There was an issue with Android 8.0 and alarms, but this was fixed with the update that went out 2 days ago. There is no known issue with iOS alarms. Can you please open a support ticket so we can investigate further?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.