ForumsQuestionsAttachments on Android / IOS

Attachments on Android / IOS
Harald

Posted: Jul 13, 2017
Score: 2 Reference
I changed to "Gold" to use Attachments. Now I see that it is not on mobile Devices available.
Is there a plan when attachments will be available on Android?
Browser helps not.

regards
Harald
frogboy

Score: 0 Reference
You do it via the web interface. I believe the mobile apps should be updated soon ...
Purveyor

Score: 1 Reference
From Nov 17, 2008:
files are not supported on the iPhone. Yet.

From Aug 6, 2009:
When our iPhone app does support file attachments, it will support all the file types that are natively supported by the iPhone, whatever that might be at that time. It is on our to-do list, but we are focusing right now on making the basic experience more stable and polished.

From Aug 4, 2010:
Attachments are not yet supported on the iPhone/iPad but they are on the to-do list.
I'm sure that, at some point, attachments will be available in the Toodledo mobile apps. Perhaps soon. We'll see.

This message was edited Jul 13, 2017.
M

Posted: Aug 02, 2017
Any official update to this ? It's something I'd really like to do, but I won't upgrade my subscription until I can do it from the app on my phone.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Attachments are not yet supported inside our native apps, but they will work if you use our website from the web browser on your phone.
M

I know that - but I really like the app and want to use it. I would love the app to have a "share to" extension that I could use to create a task FROM a file (like a picture). Navigating web pages on my teeny tiny phone isn't my idea of fun -- but the app makes it manageable. I've seen that this is the answer to attachments on the phone for some time, and just wanted to register my opinion that browsing the website isn't the answer for everyone.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 03, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Harald

Posted: Aug 07, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Conclusion:
Attachments on mobile Devices are on the ToDoList since 2008 - just 9 years.
My experience shows that 9 years old task will never be done.
I will change my subcription to back to Silver.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.