ForumsQuestionsAndroid App Refresh

Android App Refresh
Russell.Farabee

Posted: Jul 19, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
I use the outlines for a master shopping list that I check and then buy what I need from the store. Every time I unlock my phone to look at the list, it immediately refreshes to the main outline screen and I have to pick the shopping list again. That behavior does not happen with gmail, so I was wondering if there is a setting that would stop it from returning back to the main outline screen.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Jul 19, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
True, that is the pain but it's on the TD's to-do list already.
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/23949/0/android-app-please-turn-off-constant-reload-lists-and-outlines.html

This message was edited Jul 19, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 20, 2017
This is a problem with the app that we have yet to fix. You can bypass the app and use our website from a web browser and it should work great there.
Russell.Farabee

Posted: Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the replies and info. It does work great from the web. Not a huge deal either way.
coolexplorer

Posted: Jul 21, 2017
Score: 2 Reference
In the Android native TD App I have set the app to sync with the TD website every 3 hours, it should therefore operate offline in the interim.
However whenever I make the smallest change in any of the tasks on my mobile (OnePlus 3T running Nougat) there is movement in the sync bar and the app hangs till processing of the change is complete. Is this expected, and can the processing be made instantaneous in the native android app, It is quite a pain to wait each time before making further changes.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.