ForumsQuestionsColumn Order and Dates

Column Order and Dates
J-Mac

Posted: Jul 18, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have both Due Date and Start Date as selected fields in most views. However the Due Date shows before the Start Date in column order. IOW, reading left to right I see Due Date and then Start Date. I have tried resetting the order using the Column Edit icon but as soon as I click the icon again to complete the order change it reverts back to Due Date then Start Date. Maybe it's just me, but I usually like to see that order reversed: Start, then Due/Finish. Or does "Due Date" mean "Start Date" in Toodledo?

Is there some other setting I have missed that is preventing me from changing that order? Most other changes are working.

Thanks!

Jim
lite1

I use both and just re-ordered them and things were retained. So sorry I can't offer any advice as it is working for me. Good luck.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I might have just gotten a little confused. Try moving start-date all the way to the left column. Then save that. Then edit the order again and move it to where you want it.
J-Mac

Posted: Jul 19, 2009
Wow - that seems to have done it, Jake. Kind of a roundabout way to get there but it's there now!

Thanks for the help!

Jim
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.