ForumsQuestionsTask to Note Conversion Feature

Task to Note Conversion Feature
mlb32704

Posted: Sep 13, 2017
Score: 3 Reference
I'm not sure if this already exists, or if anyone else has ever suggested it, but I had an idea for basic users such as myself.

In my daily use of ToodleDo, many times an existing Task will grow arms and legs. When it becomes too much for one line, I'll start attaching and editing a note until I have all of this information in a Task that I have now cut and paste manually to create a note from.

Not sure if it's even possible or how hard/costly it would be to implement, but it would be nice to have an option to just "convert to note". I could edit or dress it up once it made it over to Notes, but at least it wouldn't be lost when you checked it off as a completed task, then you have to unhide completed tasks and go looking for it, etc.

Just a thought, thanks.
pawelkaleta

Score: 0 Reference
Yes, conversion of items between various sections of Toodledo would be definitely a huge thing. It's been requested many times and probably is placed somewhere on The List..
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Wayne.Fluet

Posted: Dec 30, 2017
FYI - I have a ton of tasks that need to be converted to notes... Therefore, I'm super excited that the feature for converting a task to a note is a feature that is being considered
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.