ForumsQuestionsMy Pro Subsciption has Vanished!

My Pro Subsciption has Vanished!
d_huett

Posted: Aug 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I tried logging to my pro subscription account which failed, then tried the 'forgotten password' function and got a message saying that my account did not exist! Where did it go?

The only option I had for getting support and access to the forums was to create a new account. When I did, to my dismay, I found all of my settings and data were gone and that my account is downgraded to a free account.

I have no messages from Toodledo warning me that the account might be deleted (Possibly from not logging in on the web for a while (web inactivity), because I know the subscription payments are being made.) I have absolutely no idea why my pro subscription account has vanished.

I hope all my settings and data exist somewhere in your system and can be restored from your end ASAP.

PLEASE, don't scare me like that!
Anders

I'm sure Toodledo will get to this post before long, but you should start a support ticket for this if you have not done so already: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
You might also want to make sure you do not have another email address that you may have used for your login email.
d_huett

I started a support ticket first, but under the lower priority 'free' account, since my pro subscription mysteriously vanished. There was a suggestion at the 'support ticket' area to use the forums for a quicker response. So, here I am.

Also, I am absolutely sure that I am using the right email address since, I recorded it when I created the account with Roboform.

This message was edited Aug 02, 2009.
d_huett

I've been experimenting a little with my unfortunate predicament.

I tried using an app tied to my vanished pro account. It appears to work, but the tasks posted do not appear in my free account with the same user/pass.

Is it possible that my vanished pro account still exists and is just invisible?

I hope so! I am very worried. I don't want to lose all the data and other changes I've made over many months.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 03, 2009
I answered your support ticket, but if your app is still tied to the old account, then it obviously still exists. You probably just used a different email address and forgot. You can look in that app to see which account it is syncing with.
dhuett

Posted: Aug 03, 2009
Yes, you are correct. The problem is now solved.

Somehow, I got the wrong e-mail stored in my Roboform (http://www.roboform.com/)password manager. That's very rare for me to have the wrong user(email)/pass. There is nothing at all in my password manager with the correct email.

Thank you, so very much. I apologize for wasting your time on this matter.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.