ForumsQuestionsIncorrect due dates in iPhone App

Incorrect due dates in iPhone App
vinnie

Posted: Aug 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Ive noticed in the iPhone app (updated in the last few days) when you click on due date the dates showing are incorrect. For example is shows:

Aug 6 Today

however today is Aug 5, and if i select that date, when i am returned to the details screen it shows the correct date as being selected:

5/08/2009 (Wed)

cheers
Anders

Make sure your timezone is correctly set in your Toodledo Account Settings.
vinnie

yes, timezone is set correctly
Anders

Hmm... It is not doing this for me. I guess it's a dumb question to ask if your iPhone timezone is also correctly set. Toodledo may want to know what your timezone is, and whether it does this all the time, or just certain hours of the day.
vinnie

yeah, my iPhone timezone is correct (auckland, new zealand), and time matching that shown in account settings at toodledoo.

Im pretty sure it has only occured since toodledoo app was updated in the last few days, or perhaps it was since iPhone software 3.1 patch?

Either way im pretty sure it was ok a week or so ago, but now it is constantly incorrect, regardless of the time of day.

This message was edited Aug 04, 2009.
Anders

Posted: Aug 05, 2009
Oh, I didn't know there was a 3.1 patch. I will download it and check it out.
Claudio

It's iPhone software update 3.0.1.

It fixes the SMS hack:
http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20090731-716842.html
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
Ah, I see. I have an iPod Touch, so there is no need for an SMS patch. I was wondering why I could not find the update. Still, it does not seem like that should have any effect on the Toodledo app, or the time on the iPhone. Toodledo will have to investigate this one.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the bug report. We will look into it.
jana.jane

Just wanted to let you know that I am experiancing exactly the same problem as Vinnie. I am also in New Zealand, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We have confirmed the bug that affects people in the ANAST or MAGST timezones. We are working on a fix for the next version.
jana.jane

Posted: Aug 26, 2009
Hi again,

I wondered whether you could give me an update on the timezone bug as it is a real pain to use the software when it does this and you have to do extra steps to input the required data.

A guestimate would be very appreciated for when we will be seeing the next version rolled out with the above bug fixes included.

Regards,

Kowhai
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 27, 2009
Sorry, we don't have a guestimate, but we are working on an update which we hope to finish soon.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.