ForumsQuestionsOne way Sync'ing?

One way Sync'ing?
paul.may

Posted: Aug 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
I updated loads of tasks on my iphone (Appigo ToDo) whilst on the train tonight. When I got home, I sync'ed everything and was annoyed to find that the out of date tasks on Toodledo overwrote the up to date tasks on my iphone.

To test this, I added a date to a task on my iphone that didn't have a date before, sync'ed with Toodledo and sure enought the date was lost on the again. It seems that Toodledo thinks it's task are the most up to date when they aren't and overrides my work. Surely this can't right?

Has anyone else experienced this one way sync'ing?

Thanks
Anders

Make sure your timezone is correctly set in your Toodledo Account Settings. The Todo app is made by a third party, and you will have to contact them for support: http://www.appigo.com/
You may also want to check their Google Group forum: http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo
BTW, I have Todo on my iPod, and I am not experiencing your issue.
paul.may

Thanks for the prompt response.

The date was set incorrectly in toodledo and I initially thought that your solution would answer my query as it made perfect sense. However despite changing the date, the problem is still occuring. I have also tried removing my toodledo account from my iPhone and reconnecting. Still toodledo overrides the tasks that I have adjusted on the iPhone. The iPhone date is definetely correct.

Do you any further advice?

I have posted a question on To Do's forum although I'm not sure if this problem is down to appigio, or toodledo.
Thanks
Anders

It's an Appigo issue. Toodledo just provides the API for third party applications to use, and those developers have to figure out how to use it properly. Appigo is pretty reliable though. I'm sure they will be able to help you.
Anders

I just thought of something else. If all your Due Dates are coming back empty, make sure you have Due Dates enabled in your Account Settings. It's a long shot, but I thought I'd mention it.

This message was edited Aug 05, 2009.
paul.may

Posted: Aug 06, 2009
Thanks for getting back to me.
Due date was off (assuming your talking about focus lists) but it's now on and still no joy. I have posted to appigio as well as this forum and need to check there for responses.
Thanks
ca_martin

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
I also have this same issue where updates on my iPhone are overwritten by Toodledo whenever I sync. Would love it if you could share your findings. :)

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 11, 2009
This won't happen with our iPhone application. You must be using a third-party iPhone app, so you will need to contact their support line.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.