ForumsQuestionsSubtasks in Toodledo Pro

Subtasks in Toodledo Pro
ac10

Posted: Aug 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I'm considering upgrading to a Pro membership for the subtask feature but want to know whether I can create subtasks within subtasks--meaning how many different task/subtask levels or nests can I create in each project folder. I often work on projects that have tasks and subtasks each with a number of dependencies. The ability to break down a project beyond just 3 levels (folder, task, subtask) would be helpful.
Anders

Currently there is only one level of subtasks. In other words, subtasks can't have subtasks. Toodledo has said that they plan to add at least one additional level at some point: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1247/-8875/read.html
But for now, there are just the three levels of hierarchy.
IceHeartX

Posted by ac10:
I'm considering upgrading to a Pro membership for the subtask feature but want to know whether I can create subtasks within subtasks--meaning how many different task/subtask levels or nests can I create in each project folder. I often work on projects that have tasks and subtasks each with a number of dependencies. The ability to break down a project beyond just 3 levels (folder, task, subtask) would be helpful.

I've been using goals - (folder [work], goal [project name], task [big task], sub task [prerequisite task to the parent task]
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.