ForumsQuestionsSwitch between 2 Toodledo accounts on iPhone

Switch between 2 Toodledo accounts on iPhone
richard_allen

Posted: Aug 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I find Toodledo is really useful for organising both my work tasks and my home life. So I have setup a separate account for each. On a computer browser it works really well, especially using IE to remember my login for one, and Firefox for the other. Fine so far.

However, I also use Toodledo on my iPhone, where I seem to have to choose one account or the other. To switch involves Unlinking Accounts, Purging iPhone tasks & setting up the other account.

I'd like to be able easily switch the Toodledo account that my iPhone displays. And without needing an internet connection (so no purging of the tasks from the iPhone).

How much of a challenge would that be? (Or is there a way to achieve the same goal already?)
Anders

Posted: Aug 06, 2009
It is not possible to use two accounts simultaneously with the iPhone app. The only way you could really do that would be to get a second app that syncs with Toodledo like Todo, etc. (Ultimate Todos is still only a buck I believe) and set up one account in each app. Or you could just use the app for one account and the Slim website in Mobile Safari for the other: http://www.toodledo.com/slim

This message was edited Aug 06, 2009.
brianleip

Posted: Aug 09, 2009
I use the iPhone ap too and have a similar situation to richard. Only I use the "context" feature to separate out the two instead of creating two different accounts.

Which brings me to a suggestion/request for a new iPhone feature. Filter by context! It's a great feature on the web version and I'm surprised I can't do it on the iPhone...it ends up jumbling everything all together.

Hope it gets implemented in the near future. Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 09, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.