ForumsQuestionsEmail import not working

Email import not working
Jason

Posted: Aug 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I followed the documentation on enabling e-mail imports. However, when I send an e-mail to my designated e-mail address, nothing shows up in Toodledo. I've tried it from both a Blackberry and my Gmail account.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Jason
Anders

Posted: Aug 09, 2009
Make sure you have checked enable email import and hit "Save Changes" on this page: http://www.toodledo.com/connect_email.php
Other than that, just make sure you have correctly copied your Toodledo email address, and that the there are no filters blocking the tasks you have added from view (the easiest way to check would be to go to your recently added tab, and turn off all filters).

This message was edited Aug 09, 2009.
blipps

Posted: Sep 13, 2009
The email import stopped working for me, too. I have used it from one specific account for quite a while and suddenly, I am experiencing problems: nothing arrives in my inbox.
I have enables/ disabled the email sync funciton, waited for a few hours, rechecked the email address and nothing seems to work.

I now found out that these actually do not show in my "inbox" folder any longer but in no folder. Therefore, I couldn't find them until checking recently added.

So: I now look in recently added or include a fulder name in the mail.

This message was edited Sep 13, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.