ForumsQuestionsPush not working on iPhone

Push not working on iPhone
marx_jc

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Highly likely I am doing something wrong, but it seems the push notifications to the app badge are not working. Is anyone else seeing this problem? I mean shouldn't the app badge automatically update at least once an hour with the count?
Anders

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
The badge updates approximately every 4 hours, and also any time you recieve a Push notification from Toodledo. I don't know if the frequency is Apple-imposed or not, but if not, higher frequency could be a feature suggestion.
marx_jc

Posted: Aug 13, 2009
Thank you for the update.
jdh

Posted: Nov 10, 2009
The frequency isn't anything imposed by Apple that I'm aware of. Other apps such as RTM push the badge updates out pretty much immediately.

I'd definitely like to see the badge count updated more often than it is. Four hours is not often enough for an app that has a web-based component, since I am frequently doing some serious task management on the web which ends up not getting reflected on the iPhone badge count until I open and re-sync the app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 11, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
bicklp

Posted: Jan 31, 2010
This would also be a feature that i would be very intereseted in...immediate updates to badge count if a task is added online
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.