ForumsQuestionsNotebook sync

Notebook sync
Charles

Posted: Aug 12, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I recently added the Notebook app to my iPhone that syncs with Toodledo. However when I sync the notes I created on my iPhone can only be read when I press edit, and even then the note is in the top column not in the note box area. The instructions from the Notebook app synced ok. What am I doing wrong?
Anders

The Notebook app is made by a 3rd party developer called Appigo: http://www.appigo.com/
In general, you should contact them for support since Toodledo does not control how the app operates. Appigo also has a Google group for the Notebook app: http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-notebook

However, I happen to know the answer to this one. The Notebook app does not have a separate field for the Title of the Note. On Toodledo, when you add a Note to the Notebook, there is a box for the Title, and another for the body of the Note. However, since the Notebook iPhone app only has the one field, it just turns your first line into the Title. What that means is that if you never hit "return", the whole Note will be created as a title with no body. The solution is to always type your Title, hit return, and then type the Body of the Note.
Original P

Why not develop a new version of the iPhone app with notebook sync? After all, it's an official Toodledo feature!
Anders

I agree. I know that Toodledo has said they plan to add more new features to the iPhone (the main ones I see people ask about are Notebook, Collaboration, and File Attachments), but they want to concentrate on perfecting the iPhone app's current features first.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It's on the to-do list.
Original P

Posted: Aug 14, 2009
The iPhone app needs: Collaboration, notebook and also scheduler too, maybe it's not possible to be on the computer and you need to manage your time on the go...!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.