ForumsQuestionsA4 Booklet

A4 Booklet
alx

Posted: Jun 05, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I keep trying Toodledo (and others, on- and offline) again and again, and the booklet is something that could completely win me over.

However, it doesn't quite work with A4 paper (we only get A4 paper here in Europe). I can't find a way to make the (US letter sized) PDF print to an A4 page without either cutting parts off, the whole thing being off-centered, or having large white areas on the left and right edges. So I can't fold it along the lines. (I have the same issues with Pocketmod).

Could you please add an A4 paper size option?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 05, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
Brian R

Posted: Jul 27, 2008
Same here in Australia. I love the booklet but don't want to have to trim pages every single time I print a new booklet.
deleteduser

Posted: Aug 05, 2008
+1

In the UK everything is printed on A4.
Ann

Posted: Aug 06, 2008
In Belgium you can't find US letter-sized paper either...
+1

This message was edited Aug 06, 2008.
Qrystal

Posted: Aug 07, 2008
Maybe what I do could be helpful to you folks..?

I don't use the booklet, because I simply don't like it much. It's a cute idea, sure. Maybe with some more customizability, I'd use it, but for now: nah.

I use index cards. I pick a few views I want to print (usually various contexts I might be in throughout the day, perhaps a project folder...) and I set up my printer preferences (shrinking to fit the paper size, etc) and presto! Perfectly customizable and durable pages I can bring with me anywhere. Clip the cards together ala Hipster PDA, and you'll be rockin'! :P
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.