ForumsQuestionsDaily ToDo List

Daily ToDo List
SteveUrich

Posted: Aug 22, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am hoping that I can try the GTD approach and check it out but I am coming from the view of Franklin Covey Planner and creating a Daily ToDo list.

Can this easily create a Daily ToDo list where one can spread the weeks tasks out over the week by dragging and dropping?

Thanks,

Steve
Anders

Posted: Aug 23, 2009
You can't drag and drop tasks into dates. You will have to assign Due Dates, or use Tags for different days, or something like that. The only way you could really do it by drag and drop is if you set up Parent Tasks for each day, then you could drag individual tasks into them as subtasks (this would only be possible with a Pro account).
SteveUrich

Posted: Aug 29, 2009
I would like to suggest this as an enhanement to the current product. It is nice to be able to spread the work that has to get done over the week/month.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Steve
Warren

Posted: Sep 01, 2009
Hi Steve,

You can do this with start dates and due dates. Start dates are hidden by default. Once enabled, you can quickly type Tomorrow or Friday and the website is smart enough to know. There is also a quick clickable list.
SteveUrich

Posted: Feb 08, 2010
>you can do this with start dates and due dates. Start dates are >hidden by default. Once enabled, you can quickly type Tomorrow or >Friday and the website is smart enough to know. There is also a >quick clickable list.

Where do I go to enable start dates?

Are start dates supported by the iPhone APPIGO App todo.

The main purpose of pushing out the start date is to hide task that I don't want to think about now but want to be reminded about in the future. If they still show up in the list then it is not as if I've hidden them for future reference.

Once I figure out how to enable start dates that I will give it a try.

Thanks for your help,

Steve
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 08, 2010
Posted by SteveUrich:
Where do I go to enable start dates?

Click on the "Customize" button, which is at the top right of the main Toodledo screen. You will be presented with all available fields. Simply check on or off the ones you want.

The button next to this allows you to position the fields and set their width to optimize your display.

Posted by SteveUrich:
Are start dates supported by the iPhone APPIGO App todo.

No. You may have to consider using Toodledo's iPhone app if start dates are important to you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 09, 2010
In your account settings, under "Fields Used" you can enable/disable fields. For support with Todo, please contact Appigo.com
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.