ForumsQuestionsSynchronization problems

Synchronization problems
djcdjc1

Posted: Aug 22, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I am using the Outlook Synchronization program, I had opened an account on your website and then I also have Toodledo on the iphone. I did this so that I could continue using Outlook tasks and needed to get them into my iPhone. I am having trouble with all the tasks not syncing but recopying on all three areas. So I start off with 2 tasks and end up with 6 + of the same task. Is there a fix for this or do I have something set up incorrectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Anders

Posted: Aug 23, 2009
The Outlook sync tool is not developed by Toodledo. You will have to contact the tool's developer: http://www.chromadrake.com/
Or post in the Third Party Applications forum, where he answers questions.
As for the iPhone app, there are no known sync bugs that I am aware of that would cause that. Are you using the official Toodledo apps, or one of the third party apps?
djcdjc1

Yes, I have the Toodledo Iphone app and I also have the Toodledo internet account. The the Toodledo outlook sync I thought was also yours is chromadrake. I really need to sync my outlook with my iphone. Is there anything else I can use that will do this. I can't believe that Apple has not done this. I know it's a microsoft product however majority of the business community use it. Anything you can point or do for me would be appreciated.
Anders

As far as I know, Toodledo in combination with the sync tool is one of the most effective methods. Sorry it isn't working for you. Did you try emailing the sync tool's developer?
There are a couple of apps I have heard of that sync directly with Outlook over wifi, but the people I know who have tried them said they were terribly buggy, and they gave up out of frustration. I agree by the way, that it was a tragic mistake on Apple' part not to include tasks on the iPhone. There are a couple of good apps that are working on direct Outlook sync over Wifi, but as far as I know no direct sync is currently available that works well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.