ForumsQuestionsDue Date Groupings Wrong

Due Date Groupings Wrong
steve

Posted: Aug 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

My principal view is "Main > All Tasks".

Just noticed that the "Overdue" Grouping contains my "Today" items, "Due Today" Grouping contains "Tomorrow" items, "Due Tomorrow" Grouping contains the next day's items and so on.

Hope you can rectify this.

Thanks.

Steve
Anders

So theDue Dates are shown correctly but the tasks are listed under the wrong day, is that correct? I would check that your time zone setting is correct under Account Settings. If that's not it, and you are certain about your sorting criteria, then it must be some kind of glitch with your account.

This message was edited Aug 24, 2009.
Acustk

Same problem here. Items assigned today's date are showing up in the "overdue" category. My "today" category has items that are assigned tomorrow's date.
lesfister

I'm seeing the same behavior. Time zone is correct and displayed date/time matches local.
Anders

Okay, now I am seeing this too. It is strange because only the sort seems to have the dates wrong. All tasks show in the correct tab in Due Date view, etc. but when sorting by Due Date, they are all grouped one day earlier than the Due Date. I'm sure Toodledo will be able to figure this out.

BTW, I don't often sort first by Due Date. Is this something that people just started noticing today?

This message was edited Aug 24, 2009.
toodledo

Yes - this started this morning for me. It was behaving correctly last night, and is only confused about Overdue/Today/Tomorrow as of this morning.
chrimich

same problem - please fix
mrbancroft79

Yeah, I've got the same problem. It was fine last night!
wjlynch

Seeing same issue. Have a bunch of tasks overdue but showing up as being due today. I actually always wanted the "overdue rollover to today" feature, but this in not quite what I was looking for.
rpowell

Same here, same problem. Very odd.
bjlinder

Same Problem here!!!

I would speculate the following:

Time/Date issue on Toodledo servers...
CurtG

Add me to the list. All tasks due today are listed as "overdue" as of 11:00am EST on Monday 8/24.
coolfozzie

You can also add me too the list. I had just this morning changed a bunch of my tasks due dates to "no date" and thought that was the reason why I had this glitch, but I see other people are having it so <shrug>
Rachel

Also having the same problem. Double checked the date/time zone - all correct. Logged out and back in. Have tried to resort numerous times but get the same behavior. The same for previously created and new tasks.
steve

This seems to have been corrected in the last few minutes.

Many thanks.

Steve
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The timezone settings got skewed for a few minutes for people in one timezone, which was causing some display issues where tasks were offset by the wrong timezone, but it should be fixed now. You may need to reload the page for it to refresh to normal.

Please let us know if you encounter any other problems with times and dates not being consistent.

Sorry about this. One of those little hiccups related to our new servers. It shouldn't happen again.
Rachel

All fixed! Many many thanks for correcting it so quickly.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.