ForumsQuestionsWhat new connections do you want to see?

What new connections do you want to see?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 21, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
We have a native iPhone app.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/iphone.php
Ryan

Posted: Jan 22, 2009
Score: -1 Reference
Disregard #2 on my last post. That was for something else. #1 however I would love to see. I would really like to see Toodledo and Redtail Technology have a link. Redtail is a member company of http://www.yoursilverbullet.net.
geoster

Posted: Jan 23, 2009
I would buy for ALL of my employees IF it had a Windows Mobile client.

I can use the web/firefox when I am at my computer.

When I am mobile, I don't like having to launch a browser to check my tasks. When I am mobile and out of signal (on a plane for example), I can't get to the web, though I can have my device on (and can, in fact, spend some time updating task data).

I am rather surprised that you DO have iPhone supporting full sync, and you DON'T have WM support. The market for WM devices is MUCH larger. I am totally enamored with the cult of apple, and understand why you would develop for that platform, but for a number of reasons I won't go in to WM devices are more effective than the iPhone (swappable batteries being #1).

I have been investigating ToDo apps for GTD for the last 6 months and decided this week that ToodleDo was the best option. Until I started using it every day.

Please please please bump a Windows Mobile Sync client to the top of the list so I can STOP looking.

Thanks for listening!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 23, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
James

Posted: Jan 27, 2009
Score: 2 Reference
I'd love to see support for SyncML so I can use TaskCoach (http://www.taskcoach.org/) offline.
franssauermann

Posted: Jan 28, 2009
1. ReQall (much the same as Jott..?)
2. OmniFocus (I know there is a connector, but its not being updated for a while)
3. Evernote
4. Gears
5. MS Entourage tasks sync
Jeremy

For those requesting ReQall...have you tried Dial2Do.com?
hjvogel

EMail and Attachments: via forward have also the attachments in...
evernote!!
openexchange
Curt

What happened to the Toodledo Widget for MAC? It no longer works with the new version of Firefox. It was a great way to use Toodledo offline!
Thomas

Posted: Jan 31, 2009
Please support syncing with OmniFocus, Evernote and Emails.
nick

Posted: Feb 16, 2009
I just discoverd an amazing piece of software that I'm hoping will fill in the gaps between my project management, todo items, and note taking with evernote.

Zengobi's Curio.

http://www.zengobi.com/

Curio has already integrated Evernote using their new API, making it easy to import and process evernotes into larger projects or ideas.

Many of us on that forum are hoping to see a similar partnership with Toodledo. http://www.zengobi.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1002#1002

Curio already does task management with tags, contexts, actions, and start and end dates. If these feautres were tied into the Toodledo API, I think both Zengobi and Toodledo would benefit from the value added to customers. Please, Please consider talking to Zengobi about the possibilities of working together.
giovannini

Posted: Feb 23, 2009
Would love to see a link also between Evernote and Toodledo - even just to the notes section so I can have one central plce.
George

Posted: Feb 23, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to see all connections be able to access collaborator shared folders. Several of us share task lists but can't get to them through connections if they aren't in our own folders. For example, I would like to query a co-worker's shared collaboration folder using the Twitter connection.
hong

Posted: Feb 27, 2009
I am voting for:
1. stand alone app for blackberry
2. google gears
mStudios

Posted: Mar 11, 2009
Cultured Code's THINGS - this would be then beauty and great organization.

Actually, what would be best and then also would allow incorporation of THINGS items is 2-way sync with iCal - and with iCal3 this has become easier as that iCal format allows for 2-way sync, such as can be seen with the Google calendar and also the Chandlerproject (Chandler Hub).

THAT would solve all the drawbacks I am currently trying to overcome with having separate great apps but each lacking something.

This message was edited Mar 11, 2009.
Anders

1. Thunderbird/Lightning
2. Evernote
Distant 3. Windows Mobile
craigawoods

Toodledo's WAP2 interface is truly lame - an unsorted list of _all_ of my tasks, albeit in Hotlist priority order. But I _need_ to be able to filter by Context, Folder, and/or Goal for this to be useful at all. I have hundreds of tasks, in over a dozen folders, with several very clever contexts (like "hardware store"). When I am at the hardware store, the un-filtered list is utterly useless... The whole point of Toodledo, and GTD in general, is the ability to organize and filter the tasks.

I think you could get away without a full Windoze Mobile app if you simply add filtering/sorting functionality (back?) into the WAP2 UI. I saw a Toodledo review with a tantalizing screen shot of the WAP2 interface with a "sort" link at the top of the page (!!!!); the only reason I can imagine that it was removed was that it was buggy or slow...? sigh. So close to perfection...

This message was edited Mar 11, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 12, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
corbin

Posted: Mar 12, 2009
1. A native application for Android.
PLEASE! I purchased an Apple iPod Touch JUST for Evernote and Toodledo. Evernote has promised they are working on an Android version. I would love to stop carrying two devices.

Can you guess #2?

2. Evernote.

This message was edited Mar 12, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 13, 2009
There is an Android application made by a third-party. You can find it in our "Connections" section.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.