ForumsQuestionsWhat new connections do you want to see?

What new connections do you want to see?
Tim Glinatsis

Posted: Mar 18, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Gears.

And also, Gears. :P
jparrot99

Posted: Mar 20, 2009
Score: -1 Reference
S60, including offline.
(That's Symbian S60 on many, many Nokia (and more) phones. And someone above said Windows Mobile is bigger than iPhone. S60 is several times bigger again, I think something like 50% market share.)

Please!

This message was edited Mar 20, 2009.
garyo

Posted: Mar 22, 2009
Another vote for native Android client. TooDo (3rd party client) has problems due to trying to be "agnostic" (it syncs w/ RTM and TD). Its terminology is different and doesn't have proper hotlist, importance, context filters, etc.

If Google Gears works out nicely, that would be fine instead; Gears is supposed to work on Android. It even supports geolocation AFAIK.

I also use Evernote but I'm not really sure I see how they would integrate. Someone would have to show me a use case.
jamezzz

Posted: Apr 03, 2009
Google Gears
Evernote
Brianus

Posted: Apr 04, 2009
Score: 3 Reference
CalDav please! While it's nice to be able to see my ToDo list in iCal, it's kind of useless right now since the ToDo's aren't editable there. CalDav would solve that problem..

Also, in all connections, the ability to filter the to-do's would be nice, as can already be done with the API. For instance, I'd like to get a .ics file of just my hotlist.
art_spencer

Posted: Apr 07, 2009
Thunderbird/Lightning here as well. I've switch from a Palm to using TBird on a flash drive as my, well, everything my Palm used to do and be. Tbird would be great.
chette

Posted: Apr 08, 2009
Another vote for S60/Nokia.

I think I'm ditching my iPhone this June and going back to Nokia, and it pains me that I need to connect to 3G everytime I need to update a task's status.
eph.zero

Posted: Apr 08, 2009
Native Android client
CalDAV
Thunderbird
Curt

Posted: Apr 17, 2009
Signed up for a Pro account over a year ago with Toodledo instead of RTM because of the promise that offline access was "in the works". Getting tired of waiting. Please make this PRIORITY #1!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 17, 2009
Sorry. It is still in the works. We got diverted last year by the iPhone, which was a big project (and a successful one, I might add). Incidentally, the iPhone does provide offline access, but obviously not the kind that you want. It is still on our to-do list, but it is a very very big project to do correctly. We know that RTM has it, and we wish we had it too.
Anders

Posted: Apr 23, 2009
Score: 2 Reference
Zimbra collaboration suite. Any possibility there? I can't even get my Toodledo iCal on there because they only seem to allow file imports, no URL subscriptions.
Anders

Posted: Apr 25, 2009
Blackboard Academic Suite.
This also may be a bit of a longshot, but I just realized they have a task function that I have never used, and it is a widely used program.
Doubted Edwardo

Posted: May 02, 2009
A SyncML ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SyncML ) implementation would be great as we could then sync with many of the programs and devices that support SyncML, or have a SyncML plugin, without any extra work by the Toodledo developers.

This message was edited May 02, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 04, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
Craig Strachan

Posted: May 05, 2009
Yes another vote for S60/Nokia please.
Quickdraw

Posted: May 07, 2009
Thunderbird/Lightning
Anders

Posted: May 18, 2009
Another vote for SyncML
jack.warman

Posted: Jun 10, 2009
Tossing in another vote for WinMo. I know its supposed to be coming in WebIS's PI, but I don't want to spend another $30 on top of my TD subscription. Thx.
Original Account

Posted: Jun 10, 2009
I vote for SyncML too!
jamezzz

Posted: Jun 13, 2009
+1 for SyncML!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.