ForumsQuestionsI cannot cancel tasks

I cannot cancel tasks
christinabteo

Posted: Sep 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I cant cancel tasks. I delete them and then when the iphone syncs with the website, it appears again. And everytime it syncs, the task appears. Thus if the phone syncs 10 times with the website, there are 10 repeated instances of the same task. And this happens with quite a few of the tasks. So you can imagine what my todo list looks like.

Any one has any ideas as to what I can do?

thanks
Anders

Only thing I can think of, assuming you are using the official Toodledo app, is to make sure your time zone is set correctly on the website. Also, are you syncing your tasks anywhere else?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Are you using the Outlook sync app? Because this often causes duplicated tasks. You can see how a task was added by hovering your mouse over the checkbox for a second. If the problem is the Outlook sync app, you'll need to contact the developer since that is a third-party app.

http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx
christinabteo

Posted: Sep 02, 2009
Thanks for the hint. I did and it seems it was added VIA API. Does that mean the fault lies in my Outlook sync app?
christinabteo

How do I stop the auto sync process? I think I need time to sort this out and the sheer number of repeated tasks is wearing me down. Pls help
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The Outlook app sync is controlled by a third-party application, and I don't know how to stop it. You'll need to contact the developer for support.

http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx
christinabteo

Well, what I tried was to delete everything on Toodledo and on my iphone. I hoped to sync stuff from my outlook again. However, somehow when I click manual sync, nothing ports over from my outlook. Would you know what is wrong?
Anders

I would be careful with that. Those deletions might sync down to Outlook. Best thing to do might be to reinstall the sync tool fresh, but you should really ask the tools developer.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.