ForumsQuestionsSub Task Retention

Sub Task Retention
johny_orbital

Posted: Sep 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
So here's a hypothetical scenario: Let's say I purchase a Pro account now because I want to start using Sub Tasks. As the year goes by, I get used to the Pro features and start to forget about when I'll need to renew my subscription. Then, one day I log into Toodledo and the Pro features are gone because my subscription has run out. Assuming that I'm still happy with my Pro account, I would want to renew it at this point. If I were to renew it, would my Sub Tasks still be there when I renew my subscription, even though there may be a period of time during which the Pro features are *not* available because my subscription has lapsed?
Anders

If your Pro subscription expires, all your subtasks become regular tasks. If you renew, everything will go back where it was. See this help topic for more: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=61
Proximo

It's like Magic.....
johny_orbital

Excellent news! To be honest, that's exactly the answer that I was expecting. Everything else about Toodledo's site is well enough designed that I would be very surprised to find that this /wasn't/ how it worked.

Thanks for the quick reply!

/me buys Pro subscription
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.