ForumsQuestionsMore iPhone Task Viewing Features, Please

More iPhone Task Viewing Features, Please
Glen

Posted: Sep 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
When viewing a parent task, I would love to see the subtasks listed and indented. It is more helpful than the current interface where you must tap a button to view the subtasks. I think most users would rather view the subtasks of the parent task at-a-glance. If the user wants to view the parent task's details, he/she can click on the parent task listed at the top of the screen. Same goes for the subtasks listed, and indented, below it. Appigo's ToDo does this very well.

Also, while I love the many filtering options (best in the business so far), I would love the ability to view only a context of my choice while in a folder. Right now, my only option is to view all tasks in a folder, sorted by context. While this has its uses, some of us with many tasks may feel panicked at the sight of so many tasks. The ability to filter by context and remove all other tasks from view would alleviate this issue. I may not be the only one with this problem. Again, ToDo does this.

Expanding on the context-within-folders filtering, it would be nice to be able to filter out tasks by other parameters as well (due date, importance, tags, etc.) although I feel Context is still the most important one.

Best of luck,

Glen
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 03, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
Tracey VanFleet

Posted: Sep 04, 2009
+1

I just joined Toodledo this week and already love it. I was kind of surprised this feature wasn't available though. The panicky-feeling is real :D

However, just make sure it's obvious that some contexts aren't shown, or I'll forget why I can't see some of my tasks. It's a tricky thing to hide information in plain sight.
acl500

Posted: Sep 05, 2009
Similarly, is there any way to see collaboration tasks from another user on the iphone ap? Adding those would be very helpful.
Anders

Posted: Sep 05, 2009
Toodledo's collaboration features are not currently supported by the iPhone app. It is a popular suggestion though.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.