ForumsQuestionstodo and lists

todo and lists
excexe

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
i created a checklist on todo. inside the checklist i had tasks. i synced this with toodledo.

i had to reinstall todo recently. resynchronizing the new install with toodledoo put all of the those tasks outside their respective checklists and put them in a no-folder zone.

how can i fix this so a sync will put those tasks in the checklist they belong to? my apples, bananas, toilet paper, etc are spread everwhere!

thanks so much for this great service ;).

This message was edited Sep 09, 2009.
Anders

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but Todo Checklists and Projects use Toodledo subtasks for syncing. Since subtasks are a Pro feature on Toodledo, I believe that when you sync Todo with a free Toodledo account, this may be the risk. I actually thought that the hierarchy was still stored on Toodledo for basic users, just not displayed, but I'm really not sure.

Todo is made by a third party developer called Appigo. For support, you should try contacting them: http://www.appigo.com/
Or posting in their Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo

You can manually clean up your tasks by doing the following in Todo:
-Change your Checklists into Projects.
-Open each task that should be a subtask.
-Tap "Actions" at the bottom of the task detail screen, and then "Move into a Project.
-Select the Project/Checklist you want to move it into.
-When you have moved all the subtasks, you can change the Projects back into Checklists. Todo just doesn't let you move things into Checklists like they do with Projects.
excexe

so i guess there's no other way around this unless todo fixes it themsevles, right? anyways, thanks for the tip, and really though, thanks for this great service! when i get to downloading iphone 3.1, this sync will be extremely useful.
Anders

I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended behavior, but yes, Appigo would be the only ones who could fix it. Definitely contact them. They can take a while to respond sometimes, but I have always gotten good service once they do.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.