ForumsQuestionsRSS Feed in iGoogle

RSS Feed in iGoogle
Big D

Posted: Jun 27, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I tried to add my ToDo list to my iGoogle page via an RSS Feed. I granted RSS Feed under Connections, hit SAVE and then hit the iGoogle button. It placed an RSS widget on my iGoogle page, but I get this error:

PERMISSION DENIED:
If this is your rss to-do list, you need to turn it on by visiting your export preferences and checking the checkbox. For your security, rss to-do lists are turned off by default.

Any ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 27, 2008
I don't know. I just tested it and I was unable to reproduce your problem. Maybe try removing the RSS widget from your iGoogle page and then adding it again.
rmschne

Posted: Aug 07, 2008
Same thing happening to me via Google Reader. Google reader reports same message as Big D says.
manager

Posted: Aug 20, 2008
Hello,
I could add the ToDo list to Google Reader, but not to an RSS block in the educational web platform Moodle.

I doubt you have a Moodle installation to test with (cf. answer to Big D), but is there any general information on what usually causes this error?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2008
Sorry, we are not familiar with Moodle, so I can't provide any assistance with that. Toodledo uses a standard RSS feed, so it should work anywhere that supports RSS.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.