ForumsQuestionsNew features !

New features !
chrisbenascomput

Posted: Sep 19, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

Vezry nice app... I post here some idea for new features... I haven't found another specific place to post that kind of comment.

Then, here it is (all for the iphone app) :
1/ Very important : I would greatly appreciate that the tags are recorded, not to have to re-type them every time !...

2/ Offer the possibility (as in younote lite) to record speach, photo, drawing and internet, not only typed notes...
And also record the planned location, so that I can know which tasks has to be done around the place I am

Thanks !
chrisbenascomput

Well, one more add for iphone app :

when I read the titke of a task, I would enjoy taht if I let my finger for a short duration -say 2 sec- on the task, something happens (defined in the pref) for me, it would be "show directly the note of this task" as otherwise, there is too much movement to do to read it easily.
chrisbenascomput

Well, 2 more (in iphone) :

1/ There MUST ABSOLUTELY be a full text searching : I have tried to find a task through a word I remembered was in the note.... And the task wasn't found n!

2/ What about URL and phone link (as possible fields... Not only in the note) ?

Thanks !
Anders

A lot of good ideas. I especially agree with these two.

Posted by chrisbenascomput:
Then, here it is (all for the iphone app) :
1/ Very important : I would greatly appreciate that the tags are recorded, not to have to re-type them every time !...

1/ There MUST ABSOLUTELY be a full text searching : I have tried to find a task through a word I remembered was in the note.... And the task wasn't found n!

In case you haven't figured it out, the search feature currently only searches titles. The Tags thing is huge though. We need better Tag management, and Tag filters (with the option to select multiple Tags simultaneously) in the iPhone app, and on the website as well.

The idea from your middle post is interesting as well, but I would rather see some direct way to access subtasks rather than notes. The idea of some actions available directly from the list using something like a tap and hold gesture is a really good one though. I think I might have suggested something similar a while ago (like make the note icon tapable maybe), but that even better.

This message was edited Sep 19, 2009.
ian

I'd just like to add my support for a 'manage tags' page similar to those for folders and contexts. I was just about to start a new topic to request this feature when I found this thread.

BTW, This is a great product- I have been using it for 4 days now and it has completely replaced my previous MindManager GTD system.

I looked at a number of web based time management systems before switching - the ability to back up data and the pocket to-do list were significant deciders for me.
migpres

Posted: Sep 20, 2009
I would appreciate if the fonts for the tasks ( lists, etc,) could be bigger than what it is possible now in Toodledo for iPhone. Appigo does it, and I found it a nice accesibility feature. Thanks
Anders

Posted: Sep 20, 2009
Posted by migpres:
I would appreciate if the fonts for the tasks ( lists, etc,) could be bigger than what it is possible now in Toodledo for iPhone.

Have you tried turning on "Bigger Fonts" in Settings->General?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.