ForumsQuestionsRemote (iPhone) login error

Remote (iPhone) login error
tracyalanb

Posted: Sep 19, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
My iPhone won't login with either Todo or Toodledo apps.
Keeps saying my password/login is wrong but it's not.
Time zone is set correctly.
Can't sync if I can't login. Help please!!!
Note: this is my initial sync with both apps.
The website has correctly uploaded my tasks from Outlook.
Anders

If you can't log in with either of those apps, then you must be entering your information incorrectly. There is really no other way I can imagine that would happen. If you are absolutely certain that you are entering your login email and password exactly as you enter them to login to the website, then the only other thing to do would be to try changing one or both of those things, especially if you have unusual characters in your password.
tracyalanb

No unusual characters.
I log in EXACTLY the same way as I log in to the website (I double-checked by logging into the site again (twice), being VERY careful to type correctly and verify before sending. I get: "Connection Error: Username and Password do not match" every time from the iPhone with the same info that works fine on the site.

This message was edited Sep 19, 2009.
Anders

Are you using OpenID to login to the website? Because that does not work on the iPhone. You have to have a regular Toodledo login email and password to use the iPhone apps.
tracyalanb

Nope, not using open ID.
Anders

I really don't know what to tell you. Toodledo might have some ideas, but I wouldn't expect an answer until after the weekend. The best thing to try might be changing your login details on the website. It isn't exactly logical, but it may work.
tracyalanb

It was an iPhone problem. I turned it off/on and it synced fine w/ both apps. Looks like when I sync my phone I lose connection until I reset the phone.
Thanks for your help.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.